Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Film Festival

Last night, Chris and I went to go see a movie at the Sundance film festival. I have gone up to park city every year for the film festival, but I have never gone to actually see one of its movies. Isn't that weird? Yea, I thought so too. But this year we did! There were only tickets left for one movie in park city, so we bought it without researching what the movie was actually going to be about. It was called whiteonwhite:algorithmicnoir. Alright, so you can tell by the name that it is bound to be weird. I figured yea, probably a little bit. But holy cow! Woah! My mind was blown with the lack of sense the movie made. Like did you really spend 100,000 dollars on this crap? For 60 minutes of pain? The "movie" {if you can even call it that} was just full of random clips of places with random audio and subtitles of some russian lady speaking. It deserved a big W.T.F. if you ask me. We sure learned our lesson... don't buy the last tickets to a movie... it was obviously not sold out for a reason. gosh. But, we did have a fun date night, dinner at pizza & noodle, hot chocolate from rocky mountain chocolate factory, and a "sweet" show {sweet stands for horrible}

No comments :

Post a Comment