Friday, January 20, 2012

We are sports fans

 We went to a basketball game last night.
Sadly, BYU was defeated. It was such a tight, close game. Super intense. But of course, my attention span is that of a hamster, so I lost interest somewhere in the middle of the second half. I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention to the time. But I did pay attention to the half time show! These 3 guys in the middle of the court were super weird at first, but then it got sweet! They kept making these weird designs with hoola hoops. They started off with 1 and then got up to like 15, it was saweeet!
Then we headed over to Abby's apartment so Chris could get his hair cut. It involved funny youtube videos, family feud, and beating each other's scores on temple run. I finally beat Chris' score. Now I have 1 million 700 thousand something. Super cool, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment