Friday, February 3, 2012

Chris' Friday Post - Skatin', Roller Skatin'

First of all, I'll give a shout-out to my in-laws for the awesome Christmas present-- RollerBlades. I had to exchange my blades for a bigger size. That's the only reason you haven't seen us rollerblading yet. Anyways, we put on winter clothes and bladed around Provo. It was sweet! I was surprised at Lauren's skating skills. She is really slow. She's awesome at skiing, so I expected her to be speeding along on rollerblades. Haha, I'll make sure she gets her practice in. 

So our big event is finally here. Tomorrow, February 4th, 2012 is Y-BALL! Lauren and I have put a lot of work and thought into the event. I think that it will be awesome. To be honest, Lauren has done most of the work. She's made and finalized contracts with all of our performers and then walked through the red tape at BYUSA. I'm very Excited!! We will have some sweet pictures from Saturday's Y-BALL.

No comments :

Post a Comment