Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

 This is what I woke up to this morning! I heard Chris' alarm go off around 6:30, and obviously did not get up because I don't have class until 10. I heard him rustle some stuff from the bathroom to the living room. I'm thinking, what the heck is he doing? What is that noise? But I neglected to open my eyes even a little bit. I'm not a morning person. After I while, I decided I couldn't handle it anymore and I walked out of the bedroom to this surprise! So lovely! My husband is the best, guys. Turns out he hid everything in the bathtub covered by the shower curtain {knowing I don't shower on a daily basis or clean the bathroom ever. tmi? yes.} He even left me the most lovely note ever. So adorable. I returned the favor by making him chocolate chip pancakes. I was originally going to make them for him in bed this morning, but he got up at 6:30?! Like where did that come from?!

Today is going to be a great day

No comments :

Post a Comment