Friday, February 24, 2012

Date Night

Sweater: Old Navy; Button-up: Forever 21; Jeans: Forever 21; Shoes: Khol's

So I bought some new clothes the other day and I just couldn't wait to show them all off! The striped sweater is from Old Navy {my sister has the same one, but no, I didn't take them from you} I bought them on sale for $10! {used to be over 30 bucks}. I got the blue button up from Forever 21 for $13. So cute! They have other colors too: pink and black. Such a good buy!

Last night Chris and I were in dire need of a date! If you know us at all, we are together 24/7, but that wasn't enough. It's just not the same when you're doing hw in the same room and not interacting. So, we went on a date to California Pizza Kitchen. Then we went out for a movie to the dollar theater. We saw The Darkest Hour. It was pretty good, but also really bad acting. Kinda cheesy. And people kept dying randomly, but I wasn't even sad about it... weird.

No comments :

Post a Comment