Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What we did for the day of lovers

 Yesterday, Chris and I skipped our last class and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. This is my favorite restaurant people. I always order the same thing every time too: the avocado egg rolls and the pasta da vinci. You can't forget the cheesecake too - ultimate red velvet cheesecake. Delicious! Afterwards, we headed over to H&M {our favorite clothing store} and bought some cute clothes. I found a modest blue dress. Super cute! Chris bought some classic tees for really cheap. Then we drove over to the movie theater and saw The Vow. Despite all the haters out there, we thoroughly loved it! I thought it was amazing! Chris and I both cried... a ton. Super cute movie. Highly recommend. The night was a splendid one and definitely my best Valentine's day ever. You are so sweet to me babe. I love you.

1 comment :

  1. You are torturing me with that Pasta Da Vinci. Best thing on the menu. And avacado spring rolls??? Drrroooooolllllll. YUMMY YUMMY. Cheesecake? Stop it, stop it right now.

    I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete