Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Interview

Shirt: Forever 21; Jeans: Gap; Boots: Steve Madden

So I know you've all been waiting for another fashion post! Well, here it is! Yay! I know... not much fashion is going on here, other than my shirt is new! And I love the turquoise silkiness of it. So this is what I wore for my interview this morning for a job as a leasing agent. I know, I'm super qualified. But - my interviewer girl did not show. Turns out she forgot and had other work to do. Dang. So sad that I'm so forgettable. It is kinda embarrassing. But in other news... Chris and I applied to live in a mortuary for FREE. Yes you heard it folks, free. All we have to do is answer the phone if it ever rings in the middle of the night. Super easy right?! And they will pay us $300 bucks a month to do so. We have an interview on Friday. So now I guess I have 2 interviews on Friday (just rescheduled the one I missed). Things are really turning out for Chris and I {that's if we ever get hired}

1 comment :