Monday, February 27, 2012

We like to nap outside

This weekend was so fun! Yesterday, Chris and I watched about 3 episodes of Heroes and then decided to go outside to see the sun. We laid out blankets, napped, and read some books. He read the last book of the Hunger Games while I read the Giver. Really good! Fast read too. Then we headed over to Crystal's house for chicken roll dinner and to watch the Oscars. Saturday, our ward set up a murder mystery dinner. Chris and I were assigned to dress as Barack and Michelle Obama. Clearly, only Chris went all out, as usual. He layered chocolate pudding on his face. Awesome. The actors were really good at the dinner. Chris even figured out the right murderer! I didn't though. Gosh, I suck at these sort of things. Then we headed over to Sundance for the Red Carpet Dance that BYU put on. It was just a bunch of single peeps dancing. Chris and I still enjoy those sort of things. I hope we never grow up.

2 comments :

  1. You still haven't explained what is on Chris' face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did. He is dressed as obama so he put chocolate pudding on his face.

      Delete