Thursday, December 15, 2011

Arizona

Can't wait to go to Arizona tomorrow! I'll be taking my last exam today at 5, then its party party party time! Woot woot! Chris will also be done today, which I'm way excited about. Yesterday I took a break from studying and ran a lot of errands while Chris was studying his booty off all day. Poor kid. It's only an essay. chillax.

Last night, our friend Fenton gave us this adorable Christmas gift: an olive oil wooden nativity scene that he got on his study abroad in Jerusalem. He bought it in Bethlehem, Perfect! {this was actually a perfect gift after seeing the play Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey, which Chris and I both hated}
How adorable!

Our sister Abby also came over. It was fun to play Phase 10. I won! woot! nope, Abby killed us both. What a gangster.

No comments :

Post a Comment