Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rocks and stuff...

Where's Chris?
Here I am!
Chris' house... amazing. love it.
Me and the waterfall
I was freaking out the whole time that a mountain lion or a bob cat was going to just right behind me and snatch me. Supposedly this is the spot where they come in and drink from their pool all the time.
roof
Magnificent View Point
Yesterday we had a beautiful photo shoot around Chris' house. Arizona is very different from Maryland. Quite opposite really. There is such beautiful red rock and cactus everywhere. Reminds me of cowboys vs. aliens. Onto other news... we finally finished our Christmas shopping yesterday. Whew! Last night we went hot tubbing with Chris' siblings. (Everyone except Abby, she comes tonight). It was the first time Jack was in water since his mission. Pretty exciting. Also, we watched a little bit of Harry Potter last night, before we all ended up falling asleep. My bedtime is now 10 o'clock, and I need a nap every day to function properly. I'm turning into an 80 year old woman. great.

No comments :

Post a Comment