Thursday, December 1, 2011

Homemaker

Yesterday, I fulfilled my role as a homemaker. I rarely cook, like ever, so this was a special occasion for both me and Chris. We set the table all nicely, with candles. I even made homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert. They tasted so good. I got to use my baby blue kitchen aid also! Which I love! For dinner, I made sweet barbacoa pork. I tried to copy Cafe Rio's sweet pork, but mine did not look the same. It tasted very similar though. I made mine in a crock pot. Basically, I spent all day cooking because I did not have any homework to do. This is rarely the case. Usually school takes over my life, but not yesterday. Thankfully, our meal was delicious.
Cookie dough
Kitchen.
As you can see, our kitchen is pretty small, but at least its got the necessities. Chris made a burrito dish in the oven. My babe is a natural cook. When we were dating, he made meals for me all of the time. Miss those days ;) No, Chris still cooks for me a lot. But we mostly cook together.

2 comments :