Friday, December 9, 2011

Chris' Friday Post

Lauren didn't take any pictures yesterday, so I decided to use one from my mission. This a picture of a Polish town in the country. There aren't many mountains in Poland so this is about as mountainous as it gets in this picture.

Yesterday was the last day of classes!! We both had a 10 page paper due so we woke up early and sat in the library writing for hours on end. Amazingly, we each finished. You know technology is great and it's awesome that we have computers and all but when you are writing and staring at a screen for so long you get a headache! Which is exactly what happend to both of us. haha At least we put in work and finished our assignments.

Last night we ate pizza and watched home alone the original.

1 comment :

  1. Chris, that town is beautiful. Before I read the post I turned to Steve and said "look at this! thats amazing! where is that? It can't be real!" I've decided I need to go to Poland now. Maybe you guys won't mind me tagging along this summer?...... jk.

    ReplyDelete