Saturday, December 3, 2011

Freeze Fest

Last night, Chris and I went to Freeze Fest at Seven Peaks Arena. BYU planned this event. It was only $4 for each of us. There were tons of people there. Like kind of ridiculous. The line was so long to get skates. They also had broom hockey and human curling on the rink. They had free crepes. They claimed they had a place to take pictures with Santa, but Chris and I could not find it. That may or may not have been my top reason on wanting to go to this thing. I love Santa.

They also had a DJ. Chris and I got our groove on the dance floor. We performed the "Lauren Dance". Yes, MY dance. I own it. I created it. It is mine. And everyone loves it. What I thought was weird was they had security at the dance. I guess their job was to monitor people so they don't dance dirrrty or cause a ruckus. It was kind of annoying how overpowering they were over the people. Like they took their job way too seriously. There was this one chick who went over to this guy and started yelling at him like no other. It was really uncomfortable.

So Chris is really sick today and I feel really bad about it. Sadly, I'll have to leave him since I made plans with my sister and Juliet to go Christmas shopping. I'll miss you today Chris, get better! Love you

No comments :

Post a Comment