Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Weekend!

 Linda... lovely
 SANTA!!!
 Prof pic
 My "C" charm for Christopher
 We played apples to apples while eating our Christmas breakfast.
 On our way to church
 Just a little model shot
 We've been working on this 1,000 piece puzzle for a while
KINDLE!!! We read the Hunger Games now.

So Christmas Eve, we went to see the Nutcracker! This used to be my family tradition, but I haven't seen it in years. I loved watching it again. I just really enjoy dancing, especially ballet. Then we had a nice Christmas Eve dinner and played some games which were hilarious. Afterwards, Ally, Abby, Chris and I decided to sleep on the roof... in 32 degree weather. Not sure what we were thinking. Chris gave up at around 3 am... Ally soon after that. Abby and I were the only ones that stuck through it.

Then we had Christmas morning and opened all of our gifts! Chris' parents got us this lovely Canon camera which I am obsessed with and have been wanting to be an aspiring photographer. So now I can be and I have no excuse. Then we went to church. Afterwards, we went to our grandparents house and hung out with the cousins. Such a fun day! Such a fun Christmas weekend!

1 comment :