Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Thursday, nope its Wednesday {I'm an idiot}

Merry Christmas!

So this is the picture to our Christmas card that we sent to a few people (mostly family). We had it printed at walgreens. We added a template that had snowflakes all around it too. Pretty cute if you ask me.

So yesterday was... interesting. After studying for an hour for my Advanced Family Processes class, I find out that I can't take the test until Thursday. {its an essay test on  a computer so I have to reserve a time}. Like seriously BYU students! You all took every time until Thursday at 5? What kind of people are you? Its sickening! So I started studying for a different exam. I got to the point where I didn't care what I was studying and I just wanted to go in a take it, so I did. And I did pretty well at that. I really surprised myself. Looks like I'm smarter than I look.

Also, Tuesday night is mine and Chris' movie night. We normally go to the dollar theater, but we heard about this movie "In Time" that my brother Taylor was raving about so we really wanted to see that. We even had a $10 cinemark gift card, so it was pretty sweet. The movie was awesome! It has Justin Timberlake. Love him. Seriously so good.

Well, I'm not taking an exam until tomorrow, so looks like I'm gonna be running some errands... cleaning, laundry, post office, etc. Can't wait! I'd so rather do this than school.

1 comment :