Saturday, December 10, 2011

Temple Square

Last night, Chris and I went to Temple Square to see the lights. We used our complimentary dinner to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building Roof Restaurant that we got when we had our family dinner there the night before our wedding. The view of the temple from the roof restaurant was beautiful! Seriously, prettiest view I've ever had while eating food. They also had flowers waiting for me at the table. I felt so rich and classy eating there. The food was also amazingly delicious. Afterwards, we went down to the temple grounds and walked around the lights. I've seen these lights every Christmas season since I have been at BYU. Last year, I invited Chris to come with my ward to see the lights. This was before we were dating. We reminisced of that night and how I held his hand apparently. Meanwhile, Chris was freaking out the whole time last year. He claimed it was a date because he bought me hot chocolate later. Sure, okay. not.

Then we went and saw an amazing play called Savior of the World at the conference center theater. It was such a good play about the story of Christ's birth and resurrection. Loved it. Such a great way to start out the Christmas season! We also cannot wait to go to Arizona for Christmas (6 days and counting). I think I'm more excited than Chris is. I hate school. and exams.

1 comment :

  1. Better not let mom know Chris took Jayson's jacket.... tisk tisk.

    Your date looks amazing. I want to go see the lights!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete