Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Dollar} Movie Night

I stole this off of my sister's blog.
This picture was taken at Thanksgiving dinner. Clearly, Chris wanted nothing to do with my sweet kisses. I believe he was even pushing me away with his elbow, while trying to hide those lips. Thanks babe.

So yesterday was a fun one! Other than we had to go to school again. And Chris had to write a 10 page paper all day. Thanks for not entertaining me at all. But after our hard day at school, we decided to have a lil' fun. We started off shopping at Costco. We bought tons of stuff. Lots of muffins and croissants. Super delicious. Then, on our way home, we looked up dollar movie times. They have tons of good movies to choose from, that Chris and I have never seen and always wanted to. They got Contagion, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Cowboys & Aliens, and much much more. Chris and I saw Cowboys & Aliens because that was the only one that had not started yet and soon did. So we had about 10 minutes to eat dinner. I made a fruit smoothie and ate a croissant. Not sure if you can call that dinner. Gosh, I need to be a better wife and start cooking some full, delicious meals. I rarely cook, which is why I've decided to make a crock pot meal for dinner today. Guess I better start looking for recipes.

1 comment :