Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm home!

I'm finally home. I got into Provo yesterday at around 4 o'clock. Chris skipped his class so that we could hang out and go out to dinner. We went to Bombaii house, which was so so good. I was starving at the time. Then my sister called and told me my wedding video came! It was so good! I almost cried just thinking about that wonderful day that I will never forget. I hope to be able to upload the video onto my blog, but I'm not sure how to burn a dvd onto my laptop. I've tried before with other DVD's, but failed. Maybe Chris can help me, but he's not that computer savvy. Sorry babe, still love you.

As I was in Maryland, I looked at past pictures of Chris and I from when we were just friends, so before we were dating. There were some good ones.

This one was last fall, so like a year ago. Chris and I would always walk together to the football stadium for the each game, since we lived right next to each other. He said he always loved those walks. Too bad we're not sitting next to each other at the game though.
I wish I noticed how cute Chris was a year ago. Look at that smile!

Here's a good one. This was last Halloween. Some people from our study abroad got together and went to the Haunted Forest. Chris claims that I held his hand this night, but I do not remember. I was probably just super scared that night or something. Haha.

Here is a picture from when a group of us went to Vegas for the weekend! It was right after this trip that Chris asked me out on our first date. Clearly he had a crush on me (check out that back touch), but I was oblivious.

Well, there some reminiscence of the past year hanging out with Chris. Love ya babe!

No comments :

Post a Comment