Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What we did for Halloween

Last night, for Halloween, Chris and I went trick-or treating! Woot! Yes! With my nieces and nephews of course. We aren't that ridiculous... or are we. We were fully decked out in our Peach and Mario costumes. You can't let $112 dollars go to waste, can you? Here are some pictures of the night...
My cute niece, Jayne. What an adorable little zebra. Oh and skeleton too.
Savvy! She sure makes the kitty cat costume look scandalous.
(See that flirtatious smile and wave?)

Then Chris and I made our way to the Haunted Forest! We have been wanting to go to it for sooooo long. We have gone to 4 haunted houses this month. 4! That is one every week of October! Our plan worked!
Are these not the nastiest pictures you have ever seen?
Like, those diapers aren't covering anything mister.

So the night was a blast! I sure loved seeing Jayne walk up to all the houses saying, "Trick or treat" and "Happy Halloween" in her cute tiny voice. Seriously, adorable. Can't wait for a toddler of my own one day. Or when my nieces and nephews get a bit older. (whichever comes first)

Afterwards, Chris and I fell asleep to Nightmare Before Christmas in our apartment. It is an annual Halloween tradition for me. That and Hocus Pocus. Thank you Disney Channel, for making all of my dreams come true.

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

No comments :

Post a Comment