Monday, November 7, 2011

Maryland Trip

3 babies all in a row.
These are my adorable babies.. i wish. Savannah, Nathan, and Vincent. Love them to death. Obviously, I took this picture sitting in the very back row. These babies take seat preference over me. So not fair.
He's a bear!
This picture cracks me up. On Saturday, we went to the mall to go shopping, just us girl sisters. All of the boys in my family went to my brother's soccer game. It was so fun to walk and chat with my sisters. They are the best. I tried so hard not to shop though. I did it babe! No more clothes. I'm done. For now.

Saturday night, my family and I all went to eat dinner at Clyde's in celebration of Jayson's missionary farewell. I ordered such an amazing steak. I can never turn down steak. This weekend I have had 3 steak meals. That is more than I usually get in a year. I LOVE STEAK! 

Sunday, we had church at 9am. Jayson gave his farewell talk and it was very good. Nice job Jays! What I thought was going to be fast and testimony meeting, turned into the calling of the new bishopbric. As they released Bishop Marriott, Dayna and I were talking and wondering who the knew bishop would be. I was like, "What if it is Dad?" She's all, "No, we would know if he was." Then our steak president stands up and says, "We would like to call Brother Franklin D. Richards as bishop of the Potomac Ward." My jaw dropped. What?! Dad?! Why didn't you tell us?! Turns out my flight to Maryland was not only for Jayson's farewell, but for my Dad being called as bishop! It was such a pleasant surprise. My Dad is the best man I know (other than Chris of course). He will do such a great job and I am so proud of him.

Jayson leaves for Singapore on November 9th to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He is going to do such an awesome job and I will miss him a lot. Love you Jays!

I'm sad to leave Maryland now, but I am so happy to see Chris soon.
Love him to pieces.

No comments :

Post a Comment