Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday

On black friday, we decided to go shopping at Georgetown. I've never gone shopping on black Friday, ever. Georgetown is this cute little area near DC that has tons of good shopping including H&M, urban outfitters, etc. Chris and I both got shirts on super sale. I got a black & white striped shirt for $5 at H&M. Chris got a cool red, white, and blue striped shirt at Urban Outfitters. We both love them! We also had lunch at Serendipity. I have only been to this restaurant in New York, so it was fun to go here with Chris since he has never been to New York and wants to go really bad. Hopefully we will be able to go there one day.
Delicious burger
We had their famous Frozen Hot Chocolate. Seriously so delicious!
Found these sweet sunglasses at Urban Outfitters.
We had a nice walk by the C&O Canal, right by the stores.
Cute Ducks
Us and some cool buildings/architecture
Later that night, my best friend Aubrey invited us to a party her family put up in celebration of their parents' anniversary. It was Vegas/wedding themed. We had nothing to wear, so Aubrey dressed Chris and I up. Look how hilarious Chris' outfit was! I mean he is wearing earrings! and a fur coat! I was dressed as a biker chick. Not sure why. Aubrey was dressed as a drunk bride. Her sister, Amanda was a showgirl. She originally wore an eiffel tower sparkly hat.
Here is us playing Black Jack. Chris and I both started out with a $100,000 chip. Chris lost all of his money in the first 5 minutes and came running to me asking to borrow some chips. Like are you serious?! So glad we don't gamble. We would be broke! I doubled my money by the end of the games. Then there was a raffle! Aubrey's Dad had 3 envelopes, each with $100 in it. Sadly, I didn't win. I feel like I never win anything in my life, other than card games against Chris. So I wasn't surprised. Overall, this Black Friday was well spent (pun? yes.)

No comments :

Post a Comment