Saturday, November 5, 2011

East Coast is Fun

Really gross picture.
I'm in Maryland, woot! And Chris did not come with me. This is the first time since we have been dating that we have been apart from each other for 24 hours. Crazy I know. I tried not to cry. I guess talking on the phone is worth it, not! I'm so glad I'm here, but at the same time I can't wait to go back home to see Chris.

Last night/this morning consisted of this little boy running around throwing pillows at me. My nephew, Jordan, stayed up last night past midnight. First time ever. It was so funny seeing him come upstairs to get his Mom to take him to bed. "Mom, I'm tired." he said with red, puffy eyes. So cute.

This morning, after being scared to death by hearing Savannah scratching at her crib and thinking a burglar was going through my luggage, I had a Photo Booth shoot with these awesome people.
Oh how I have missed these faces.

Jordan, Elyse, and Danny are just the funniest people. They love doing these pictures. And they are pretty good at it too! How come its always funny when babies/toddlers take photo booth pictures? Like its seriously the best!

Well, not sure what the agenda is for today, but my Dad is making an amazing breakfast right now. Oh how I have missed Saturday breakfast in Maryland.

p.s. Babe, I miss and love you

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh Lauren. Your blog is hysterical. You and Chris are hysterical and I love you both.
    Thanks for the photo booth photos of danny & jordy. I am sad that I am not there! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete