Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bye Bye Jayson

Last night, Jayson, Dayna, Steve, Morgan, Chris and I went out to this amazing Singapore restaurant in Provo to celebrate Jayson's missionary farewell. He is leaving today! Ahhh! Chris and I are going to go drop him off at the MTC at 1:30. Jayson must be so excited.

Jayson slept at our place last night on the couch. He fell asleep watching Lost with Chris and I. He was too tired to drive home. He woke up so early, that we all went to breakfast at Magleby's fresh around 7:30 in the AM. I have never eaten breakfast that early. I felt like a zombie. Chris almost didn't get out of bed either.

Bye bye Jayson! We'll all miss you.

p.s. why don't you ever smile in pictures? It's just rude.

ALSO...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL! WOOT WOOT!
Crystal is the mother of a beautiful baby girl named Savannah. She is seriously a doll. Here are some funny pics of Crystal's birthday bash a couple years ago.
We went Disco skating.
This night will be one that I will never forget. Crystal knows the epic story at happened that crazy night. It will forever be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, which is why I will not post the story here for everyone to read. If you would like to know the story, you can ask me in person. Or ask Crystal.
anyways... Love you! Happy 23rd Birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment