Thursday, November 17, 2011

Date Night

Last night, we went on a much needed date night. We went to the Roll-up, which is this delicious crepes place. There we saw our friend Alex Coates on a date too. Haha, it was fun reminiscing about our European days and what we both were doing when we were in France. I remember a specific memory when I was in Caan, France (tiny little town) and I got lost in the city with Carson and Ryan until 1:30 in the AM. That is how long it took to finally make our way home. It was freezing and raining. What was originally supposed to be a tiny trip to see a little church, turned into a huge all-night adventure sight-seeing the entire city. We saw a couple castles! And we walked in the opposite direction for about an hour because some local dude thought it was funny I guess.

Then we hit up Nickelcade! That place is epic. Tons of people are there every night. Chris and I have been going to this place for a while. We love this game called 3rd strike Street Fighter. Its like mortal combat. After playing lots of shooting games that I beat him in, he suggested we play this game so that he can win at something. Little did he know, that I became the best known street fighter in Provo. I beat him twice. He couldn't handle it. Sorry babe. I wonder what's going to be your "thing" now. I already have Egyptian Ratscrew and about everything else.

TICKETS
With our 120 tickets, we got 4 glow in the dark fangs (for Twilight: Breaking Dawn today), a bouncy ball, and a war head. Such good goodies.

Can't wait for 8 o'clock tonight. Chris and I were invited to see the VIP showing of Breaking Dawn at University Mall. 

Anyone want to buy our midnight showing tickets at Provo Towne Center?

No comments :

Post a Comment