Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Another Manic Tuesday

We're finally back in Utah and are so excited about it! I have missed this apartment. Its a weird thing to sleep in a king size bed for over a week and then go back to a queen. Its hard to adjust. Lots of tossing and turning and sleeping by the edge of the bed and hitting each others knees in the middle of the night. On the king size, I had all the space in the world. I even brought in my own comforter. Yes, Chris and I had our own comforter in the same bed. Super comfort! Love and miss it.

So we got home from Maryland last night. For FHE, we watched movies on ABC (the 25 days of Christmas). For the first time ever, I watched parts of the original animated Grinch. I had only seen the Jim Carey version. We also saw Shrek the Halls, which was pretty dumb. Then we went to bed early since we are still on Maryland time (2 hours ahead). We also woke up around 7:15 this morning. Shocker! Seriously. Well, can't wait to go to school in 10 minutes... not.

No comments :

Post a Comment