Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hunger Games

Check out this sweet new Hunger Games trailer I found online. I seriously cannot wait for this movie to come out! Chris needs to read these books pronto so that he can be just as excited as I am.


So basically I wish I could have been the actress for Katniss, but this chick seems good enough.

Also, Breaking Dawn comes out Thursday night!!! Woot! Chris and I were invited to see the VIP showing of it at 8pm Thursday, instead of waiting until Midnight. Sadly, Chris and I have already bought tickets for the midnight showing, so if anyone would like to purchase 2 tickets for the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn, please talk to me!

Also, Chris is at school right now, and I am done with school until after Thanksgiving break. I have no more homework for the rest of the week. That's what happens when you're really smart (or when you're only taking 12 credits). Hence why I'm blogging about movie trailers. Youtube is a great time consumer when you have all the time in the world to do whatever. Seriously.

I should probably shower.

2 comments :