Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chris' Post

This is the first time this picture has been made public. Something important just happened here. She said YESSSS!!!!!!!! If you know the story this is where I proposed to Lauren. Right on the dock by Utah Lake. It was early in the morning and the sun was just reached over the East mountains. I made her favorite breakfast, but if I think about it we really didn't even eat the food. I knelt down and proposed to her right after taking her blindfold off and sitting her down to eat. It was a beautiful moment. June 28th, 2011

Yesterday, October 22nd, 2011. Friday Night. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend especially Lauren. Haha To start off the night we went to Target to use our fifty dollar gift card. We ended up spending more money than that because Lauren found a sweater that she just could not turn down. From Target, we decided to go to a movie. The Three Musketeers just opened last night. We bought tickets and still had over an hour 'til the show so we went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy to get some cake bites. The same from our wedding. I think they're bomb. Finally, time for the movie. There were a lot of cool scenes and some suspenseful parts, but overall I'd say the movie was average. I thought that it was going to be as good as Pirates, but it was just good.

No comments :

Post a Comment