Saturday, October 15, 2011

What goes around comes back around

Ummmmm

Lady Gaga, what now?!

We started off the day skipping school and going to Halloween city to choose our epic Halloween costumes for 2011. We're not sure yet. We're choosing between Minnie & Mickey, or Mario & Peach, or Micheal Jackson & Lady Gaga.

Then we went off to go paintballing! I thought I was super BA, since I've paintballed twice in my life and remember it being really fun. But this was super scary to me. I was screaming the whole time, trying not to get hit. The first game I was hiding in the corner. I look over and realize all of my teammates are out because they were already hit. I'm all alone. Screaming. Paintballs flying everywhere in my direction. Boom! I'm hit right in the butt cheek. Ouch. Next game, hit in the knee. Next game, I hit someone! Woot! And so did Chris! My team finally wins! Next game, I ran out of bullets and pretended I was hit, so that I wouldn't actually get hit.
Man, 3rd grade boys are really good at this game.

We decided to stay in salt lake and go to the Haunted Circus! We were too scared to go to Nightmare on 13th... well, Chris was. Here is our friend we made!


The clown wanted a picture with Chris.

The haunted circus was pretty good. Except for the fact that Chris kept walking really slow and pulling me toward every scary clown that popped out of no-where. But karma came back to hit him hard. There was a scene with a strobe light and a tiny walk-way. I notice a freaky clown at the end of it. Right when I tell Chris about it, the clown starts running super fast at Chris. Because of the strobe light, Chris did not see him until he was already in his face. I have never heard a 23 year old scream so loud in my life. Haha, it was great.

So we did not go to bed until 1:30 in the AM! Woot! We're still cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment