Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Apartment!

Our new place! Well... kinda. First people to see the place was Chris' family. They said it was so dirty with bugs everywhere. GROSS! After getting married and moving in, Chris and I wanted to make our new "home" look as cute as possible. So I spent the day at Bed Bath and Beyond, spending all of our gift cards (well almost) and I got some really good buys.

Here is our front door! I got the wreath at michael's, 'G' mat at bb&b, and the pumpkins were made by us. Remember our Halloween post? Yea, we're cute.
Dinner table
Chris' best friend (and best man) gave us this beautiful painting of the Poland, Warsaw chapel for our wedding. It just went perfectly with all of our stuff!

Living Room
That picture on top of the couch is a polish castle. Pretty cool, huh? The pillows are new.

Beach Bathroom!

Bedroom
We got the headboard on the bed for 10 bucks at DI. The bedding is a gift from Linda, my awesome mother in law. She bought tons of stuff for our apartment. She also got our shower curtain, which I love!
I literally spent a life-time trying to make this arrangement look good. I bought new candles, candle holders, and frames. I think it may be complete.

I wish I had some before and after pictures. This place really had no personality when we moved in, but I think it looks pretty good now.

3 comments :

  1. babe you made our place look soooo good. you got such an eye for interior design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ok so I have the exact same shower mat and the curtain that goes wit your bed! We got a lot of the same bedding too but we went with a solid brown duvet but with the same pillow plus a couple more...looks like we like the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR PLACE LOOKS AWESOME!!!! even better then the last time I was there. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete