Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Lives

 
This is Chris "studying"

Yesterday, Chris fell asleep on my shoulder while reading Portuguese Rule on the Gold Coast. I would have sacked out too. How boring! His major is European studies. I suck at history, but I guess he loves it... obviously.

Last night, Chris and I went to Mr. BYU, where young bachelors compete to become this year's Mr. BYU. Remember when I said that Chris and I never miss out on any BYU events? Yea. It was a great show! I got a video of all of the guys dancing to Beyonce's Single Ladies. So funny! At the end when the judges were making their final decision on the winner, the host asked people in the audience if they had a joke. Of course Chris would not miss out on an opportunity to have everyone's eyes on him. As he raises his hand, my face goes red. I'm thinking, what is this kid gonna say? He grabs the mic, and says, "My joke is waiting on the judges".... uhhh what? The host was all "ooooo ouch!" And some people even boo'ed a little. Of course, I was laughing because I know when Chris is serious or not.
(p.s sharktooth necklace still makes an appearance in this post)

No comments :

Post a Comment