Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend

Here is a pic from when we were dating.

So this weekend was saweet! I already told you about Friday, so Saturday was epic as well... kinda. Started off the whole morning and afternoon writing a paper. This past week I have had 2 exams and 2 papers. Today, I have to take 1 exam and write a paper... so basically I have been in school mode all last week and this weekend. (aka worst week of my life). I seriously cannot wait until April. So, I finished 1 paper and started working on another due today. Then it became 3 o'clock. Time for a break! Chris and I played some football outside, which consists of him throwing me the ball and then tackling me the second I catch it. I am fragile! So after getting hurt, I decided to move onto phase 2. Pizza! and BYU football game! We are true fans, kinda. BYU won! Woot! Then we had a dinner with another couple in our married ward. So fun! We played bang! After dinner, we hit it up at Nickelcade. They have a new motorcycle race game! And we went lazertagging there too. It was fun until some 20-something-year-old chick just stood next to me, shooting me over and over the second my life came back. I was like, seriously?! And just walked away. How annoying!

Sunday, was grrreat. We don't have church until 1, which was okay since we slept in until 12. Chris and I have this thing where we need at least 11 hours of sleep to function. I'm not sure what it is. At church, Chris accidentally took Nyquil instead of Dayquil. So halfway through sacrament he starts passing out. After church, we had dinner with a few other couples in our ward and played some fun games. Chris and I are making friends! Woot! I never thought this would happen.

No comments :

Post a Comment