Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cute Pumpkins

I made this super cute pumpkin last night at the relief society enrichment activity. There were tons of different crafts there, but I went for the easy one. I just spray painted the whole pumpkin with a metallic paint color. Then I made this design on it! The gold "beads" are actually thumb tacks. Super easy! Then I hot glued the silver jewels on it. I wanted to put the jewels all around the whole pumpkin, but that would have taken forever. I'm not that patient, but I like to think of myself as a crafty person.

Here is the pumpkin I made last year:
Obviously, I was already in the Christmas spirit.

Also, Chris got his hair cut by his sister Abby, who is going to Paul Mitchell hair school. She did an awesome job! Chris insisted that she style his hair this way afterwards. He actually had it like this the whole rest of the day... even to school. Its super hot, right?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments :

Post a Comment