Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jack-o-lantern

hot babe
focus
JACK-O-LANTERN

Last night, for FHE, we carved our first pumpkin together! Woot! Chris was really grossed out by the insides of the pumpkin. He barely helped me clean it out. What a wus! I mean seriously! But it turned out really well! We sure are gettin' into the halloween spirit. I mean, going to haunted houses every weekend and decorating pumpkins and doing corn mazes... sure is fun! I love the fall season.

Right now, my sister Dayna is in New York City. So jealous! Chris and I are gonna make some plans to go there right before Thanksgiving, and then head on down to Maryland.

New York City is a wonderful place
New York City is fun fun fun
New York City is very rare
New York City! We're almost there!

This song was created by me and my siblings when I was about 5 years old it seems like. Every Thanksgiving my family would stay at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Connecticut and then watch the Thanksgiving day parade in New York City. We made a music video in their basement, singing to this song that we made up. We danced on this huge airplane that they had hanging in their basement (every little kids dream). So fun! One of my favorite memories! Wish my parents didn't lose the video of it though... could have been on AFV.

No comments :

Post a Comment