Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey there...

Conference Weekend! So great! Chris and I had tickets to go to the conference center for the Saturday PM session. So wonderful. It was way hot outside when we took this picture. We saw some of Chris' mission buddies like Fenton! (Chris' best man at our wedding).

Sweet close-up

(Notice Chris' sharktooth necklace)
Then we headed over to eat some food. We went to PF Changs! I have not been to that place since high school. Chris really wanted ribs at a Chinese restaurant. His face clearly shows he enjoyed it.

DOUBLE RAINBOW

On our way home, we saw the most intense, bright, and vivid double rainbow! I have never seen a double rainbow before in my whole entire life. So cool!
What does this mean?!

So today is Monday... which means Family Home Evening! Every Monday night we usually just clean our apartment and do homework. Actually, that's every night. I guess that is what happens when you are married and going to school. I'm so over this "school" thing.

No comments :

Post a Comment