Sunday, October 23, 2011

We like sunsets

Chris and I started off our Saturday going to the BYU vs. Idaho State football game. Once again, we are wearing our matching jerseys. Aren't we just the cutest? Yea, I thought so. So BYU killed Idaho. Like slaughter. Like it was really embarrassing. 56-3. We left after the 2nd quarter because it got so boring. We went home, and I took literally a 3 hour nap. I didn't even know I was that tired. Then we got up and took a drive up to Squaw peak. I know what you must be thinking, but no. Here are some sweet pics!

So we had a photo shoot, nbd.
nice toosh
This is my new sweater from target that I just had to have. Look at those buttons! Gah!
So fun! There were tons of families there getting their pictures taken by professional photographers, but I like to think I did a good job with my camera.

Afterwards, we ate some Chinese cuisine! It was kinda gross... panda is way better. Then we sat around the house, wondering what to do. I thought of Haunted Forest... Chris says no. I thought of bowling... Chris says no. So we finally agree on Comedy Sportz. That is where we went on our first date, on Saturday, February 26th, 2011. Am I weird for remembering the date? Of course not.
The show was hilarious! We highly recommend. Then we fell asleep watching Lost, our new favorite show! So good!

Sunday was such a good day. We slept in super late of course because we don't have church until 1. We were so excited for dinner because Saturday we bought some steak and potatoes to have a high class meal for Sunday dinner. Sadly, the clubhouse was closed after church so we could not cook our steaks on a grill. So Chris cooks them on a skillet and then in the oven. Let's just say, we did not eat steak last night. The color of it threw me off. I couldn't do it. Our potatoes turned out great though! I had a sweet potato, my favorite. Then we watched a movie - Cloverfield. Super intense. Very good.

Here is when our night took a rough turn. Chris looks up his homework for tomorrow. "Crap! My exam ended last Friday! I thought it didn't end until tomorrow!" I have told Chris countless times to put his class assignments on his computer calendar. He has not done it, until now. So far, he has missed 2 papers and 1 exam. I don't wanna say I told you so, but...
... come on babe.

No comments :

Post a Comment