Monday, October 10, 2011

Football Fans

Go Cougs! BYU won by a landslide against San Jose: 29-16. We were winning the whole game... kinda boring. We're just too good for everyone else. BUT check out our sweet byu football jerseys! We're a cute matching couple! Everyone was jealous, I know.
Why hello there sharktooth.

So we had a photo shoot, nbd. 
Obviously, Chris was really cold at the game. It was seriously freezing. The game started at 8:15 and didn't end til around 11. Thank goodness we brought this blanket or we would have froze to death.

I'm just glad our car wasn't far from the stadium... secret parking spot! Woot! Go us!

Also, Saturday was a great day! Except that Chris ditched me to do homework. Seriously, you choose school over your wife?! How dare you. So I spent the day shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond, using all of our gift cards from our wedding. I got a lot of great stuff to decorate the apartment. Pics will come soon.

1 comment :