Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Late Night

Yesterday was some BYU cook-out festival in Brigham Square - free food, soccer, balloon darts, unicycles, and juggling! Yes, I can juggle (hidden talent). I showed off my juggling skills to all the cougars out there. Chris and I never miss out on any BYU events. We may even make an appearance at homecoming this weekend.

Last night, we went up to light the Y. We were lazy and did not hike to it though. We just drove up and partied with fellow cougars and looked at the view over Provo. Its crazy that you can get a view like this just driving up the mountain for a couple minutes.

Aren't we just so cute?
(notice Chris' sharktooth necklace hidden under his shirt)

By Dayna's request, here is the story of the "sharktooth necklace":
While strolling the beach in Costa Rica, this lone, dirty man came up to us carrying as many necklaces on each arm that he could. I felt kinda bad for the guy, so Chris paid 2 bucks for a cheap sharktooth necklace. I dared him to bring back the middle school style and start a new trend at BYU. Now he wears the thing everywhere he goes. He never takes it off, even when sleeping. I think it changes his personality a bit too. He likes to have grungy hair and clothes now. Weird.

2 comments :