Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Spirit




(Notice Chris' sharktooth necklace)

Its that time of the month again... no, not that... October! Which means HALLOWEEN! I can't wait for this years festivities. Now that I'm married, I finally get to be all matchy-matchy with my best friend. I'm thinking Mario and Peach, or peanut butter and jelly, or macaroni and cheese. Either way, we're going to look hot.

Last night, for Family Home Evening, Chris and I painted pumpkins! I tried to make mine all cute, while Chris went for the creepy Halloween picture. Those white blobs are what he calls "ghosts" and the black blobs are graves.

He thinks his pumpkin is the best, but I highly disagree. Chris wants a poll to decide which is the best... so post your comment below, but I think it will be unanimous.

3 comments :

  1. obvi, lauren your pumpkin with the ghosts and graves is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell us the story behind the sharktooth necklace.

    what ever happened to carving pumpkins???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that chris's shark tooth necklace is in every post. must be kept that way forever.

    ReplyDelete