Friday, October 21, 2011

We like scary things

Last night, I got to babysit these little cuties! Seriously, I haven't seen them in weeks even though I live 5 minutes away. I'm a terrible aunt. But, they still remembered me! And still love me!
We were watching Iron Giant, and Jayne got scared and cried for her blanket so she could cover her eyes... so cute! Vinny, on the other hand, had the biggest poop blow out I've ever seen... not cute! It came all the way up his back and through his shirt. We didn't notice it until the stain was huge, so I'm not sure if it got on anything. I know it got on my pants though... time to wash those. But I handled it like a mature adult whose gettin' ready to be a future Mom.
Jayne is so freaking cute
After babysitting, we headed over to Cornbelly's up at thanksgiving point. They have so many cool things to do there. Admission is $8 and it comes with a bunch of free activities and a corn maze! Tons of kids there. Highly recommend for you parents out there. We hung out with Chris' good friend Fenton and his date. We had a race to see who could finish the corn maze first. Chris and I lost. Somehow we ended up on the second path (there are 2 different paths) and finished by leaving out of the entrance of the second path. I'm glad we made it out though. I was getting worried.
Chris doing his thing

This is cool too
Chris up on stage entertaining all of his friends.
Pumpkin Plank
Carriage ride! Chris and I wanted to leave our wedding reception in a horse and carriage, but La Caille was too anal to let us.
True love.

and... SHARKTOOTH! I made Chris wear his sharktooth. I'm sorry he has not been wearing it these past couple days, but sharktooth is back in business!

Then we went over to the ticket counter and upgraded our tickets to the scary passes, which included 5 haunted attractions. Holy crap, they were so gooood! Especially the haunted corn maze, which wasn't even a maze at all... they just had a lot of corn everywhere, with some buildings in between that you walk through. It was a really good haunted house. While waiting in line, we saw our friend Coates (who is Alex Coates from our study abroad)... so our double date turned into a triple. So fun! Such a great night!

***Chris' Weekly Friday Post will be postponed until tomorrow morning... sorry for the delay***

2 comments :