Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Good ol' Days


 Its Wednesday! Which means another boring day at school. I went flipping through some old photo booth pics and found some really good ones. Boy do I sure miss the good ol' days when school wasn't important, I barely had any homework, and I had all the time in the world to just hang out with friends... oh yea, and Chris.

Nice pose Ju.
Pretty sure I'm choking Chris in this pic. Which is not needed since he chokes on his own food like everyday. I'm just waiting for the day I will have to do the Heimlich in some fancy restaurant, or at a wedding or something.

(Pretty sure Chris is bigger)
Jay and Chris. Best friends. Separated by a mission. (well not until Nov. 9th). Jayson is going to Singapore! Woot! Good luck jay! We all love you!

So school - I am graduating in April. And I have come to start to reflect on everything I have learned... hmmmm. To start, I just finished an exam yesterday, and I cannot remember what I studied for 6 hours leading up to it. After every exam, my brain just washes all of the info out. That is why I jam pack my studying in day of. I feel like my brain just knows what info is useful or not, so it does not waste space in there. Which is why it chose not to remember "theories in family perspective" or "the contributions of Comte to embryonic positivism". Get my drift? I guess we will see how the rest of the week goes... I have 2 more exams - tomorrow and Friday.

Chris on the other hand, has way less schoolwork than me. He is just starting his major and loves it! While I'm wallowing around in my own self-pity, waiting until April. I wonder how life will be with no more exams or tests or classes to attend. It sounds like heaven to me.

Well, I should probably get started on real life, yet again. Laundry, clean, study, school... that's my plan.

Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment